Ho Ho Ho! Secret Santa Is Go!
June is here, which means winter has arrived. And what better way to celebrate the cold and wet months with a midwinter Secret Santa?
When we first asked you if you’d be interested in a midwinter Secret Santa, we were really excited by your response, with a whopping 77% of you keen to be involved or to learn more!
So the next question was an obvious one:
How much would you spend on a midwinter Secret Santa gift?
- $40 or less. (31%)
- $40-60. (24%)
- I wouldn’t take part. (21%)
- $60-80. (14%)
- $80 or more. (10%)
So while 55% of you would prefer something on the lower end of the price spectrum, almost a quarter of you would prefer to pay a bit more.
We obviously don’t want to ask people to pay more than they feel they can afford, but we also don’t want folk to receive something of lesser value than they’re prepared to pay.
The simplest solution to this seems to be to let you select your own price range!
So here’s how it works:
- To sign up, simply go here.
- During the sign up process, select which price range you’re comfortable with. This will be the same price range for the product you’ll receive from Santa.
- List no less than three games in your price range that are on your “wishlist” – these can be standard SeriouslyBoard stock items, or they can be other modern board games that we may be able to source. (You can include a group of cheaper games for Santa to combine into one package if you prefer.)
- We’ll contact Santa with your wishlist, and he’ll arrange a present for you. In the meantime, he’ll ask you to organise a gift for someone else in your price range.
- Secret Santa will last for the season of winter, so Santa will be in touch at the beginning of July, and he’ll be auditing you at the end of August to make sure you’ve bought a gift for someone else.
- If you’d like to send a personal message with the gift your purchase, just mention that with your purchase. And if you’d like to add something additional, such as home made baking, we can send the package to your home and leave it up to you to forward it on.
Ultimately, we’re hopeful that this will be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved, and it’ll allow you to anonymously make someone else’s day while Santa works to ensure that you’ll get something in return.
So don’t wait around – sign up now!