That means all that’s left to do now is bid – and take a look at what’s on offer!
Since we launched the auction, we’ve been really excited by the items that have been donated for the benefit of Christchurch. In all, the bids now total of more than NZ$2,000, and if you’re looking for some goodies to add to your collection, make sure you take a look at what’s on offer!
Some of the more notable items include:
- A Days Of Wonder pack, including brand new copies of Mystery Express, Cargo Noir, and a limited edition Fictionaire tin set.
- An autographed and brand new copy of Kiwi designed game Endeavor.
- A copy of the highly anticipated Mansions Of Madness.
- A brand new copy of Steam.
- A brand new copy of The Settlers Of Catan 15th Anniversary Edition.
- Revolution! and its expansion Revolution! The Palace, in brand new condition, donated by Steve Jackson Games.
- A brand new and autographed copy of Zombie In My Pocket.
- 4 custom Call Of Cthulhu pint glasses etched with the Elder Sign.
- Paint services offered by an award winning miniatures painter.
This is just a small sample – less than 20% of what’s on offer. Suffice to say, it’s well worth taking a look.
You can find our auction here.
So now, only one question remains: