Letters from Whitechapel: Dear Boss (Expansion)
Letters from Whitechapel: Dear Boss is an expansion for the semi-cooperative deduction and board movement game for 2-6 players recreating the hunt for Jack the Ripper.
The letter that begins with the famous expression “Dear Boss” was received on September 1888, Thursday the 27th, by the press agency Central News Agency of London, which delivered it to Scotland Yard two days later. It was written in red and contained many macabre details that they could not be ignored. It was signed: Jack The Ripper. The horror of Whitechapel had finally a name…a name that would have badgered the district forever.
Letters from Whitechapel: Dear Boss, the first expansion for Letters from Whitechapel, will help you to enter the sordid depths atmosphere of Whitechapel: You will better know the main characters of the events of that fall and face, both with Jack and policemen, new and intriguing challenges.
- 23 Jack Suspects cards, representing the historical suspects, give restrictions to the Ripper;
- 5 Police Agents cards, new special abilities to help the Head of Investigation;
- 12 Potential Victims cards, preventing more then one crime on the same scene but granting tactical advantages to Jack;
- 12 fantastic miniatures for more exciting games;
- the new Jack’s screen, improved and modified for the new rules;
- a sheet with the additional rules, introducing the new optional rule “Cry Havoc” to help the Police.