GKR: Heavy Hitters is a medium weight miniatures based board game for 2-4 players who control mechs vying for market share in a future combat sports arena.
This is the GKR: Heavy Hitters – Pilot’s Edition that we backed in the Kickstarter campaign – including the core set, all stretch goals, plus a set of 4 exclusive Pilot Miniatures. More information HERE.
Welcome to the biggest sport of the future – GIANT KILLER ROBOTS : HEAVY HITTERS!
Strap in for the most epic smackdown this side of the megapocalypse! Gather your squad of Giant Killer Robots (GKRs), build your deck, and face your rivals in the ultimate fight for fame, fortune, and sweet salvage rights. Scheme, strategize and strong-arm your way to victory as you dominate the media landscape, one billboard at a time.
GKR: Heavy Hitters is a standalone, customizable tabletop game for 2-4 players, combining high-quality collectibles with dice-rolling, mech-building and tactical play! Pilot your Heavy Hitter (the biggest, baddest robot on the board) and a squad of three Support Units through the ruins of an old city, competing to either wipe your opponent off the map or reduce four skyscrapers to rubble.
GKR: Heavy Hitters – a new board game set in the world of Giant Killer Robots!
- 4 Giant high-quality Heavy Hitter miniatures up to 139mm tall
- 12 Highly detailed Support Units standing up to 47mm tall
- 10 Buildings that break up the landscape and alter the way you play, every time
- 317 Cards with unique artwork from Weta Workshop artists
- 1 Unique hex-based tabletop gameboard
- 8 Pilots with special skills + Achievements Board to track their progress
- 4 Energy Tracker Tokens + x4 Dashboards
- 80 Holo-board Tags
- 2 Attack Dice
- 8 Defense Dice
- 1 Glory Hound Token
- 4 x Pilot Miniatures
All the Kickstarter exclusive extras depicted in this image: