Alchemists: The Kings Golem is an expansion for the deductive worker placement game Alchemists.
This expansion to Alchemists, the innovative deduction game, brings you a new logic puzzle with new rewards and consequences. Can you figure out how to animate a golem? And equally important: can you convince the king you are making progress?
This expansion actually consists of 4 independent modules:
- In Startup Funding, players get a chance to customize the initial resources in their laboratories.
- The Busy Days expansion makes each round different by offering new rewards (and new costs!) on the order spaces.
- The Royal Encyclopedia is an entirely new venue for publishing your research.
- And in The Golem Project, players have the challenge of animating a creature made from magic and clay.
The expansions are presented in order of complexity. Startup Funding and Busy Days will be just fine for beginners. The Royal Encyclopedia is for players accustomed to the logic puzzle of the base game. The Golem Project is for advanced players who want a new deduction challenge.
- 1 rulebook
- 1 pad of new deduction grids
- 12 book tokens
- 20 startup cards
- 1 Replicator artifact card
- 18 order space boards
The Royal Encyclopedia
- 1 encyclopedia board
- 1 encyclopedia grant tile
- 16 ingredient tokens
- 8 seals (2 in each color)
The Golem Project
- 1 extension board
- 1 under-the-counter artifact board
- 1 golem research board
- 1 scoring reminder board
- 1 progress report tile
- 3 conference tiles
- 8 king’s mood tiles
- 4 Courtier favor cards
- 1 Royal Signet artifact card
- 1 Mahogany Bookcase artifact card
- 16 approval tokens
- 24 report tokens (6 in each color)
- 4 plastic beaker figures (1 in each color)
Card sleeve information if you wish to sleeve the cards in this product:
27 cards 43mm x 67mm. Fantasy Flight sleeve size: Mini European – Red (FFS02, 50/pack) – (1-11/16” x 2-5/8″ – 44 x 68mm)