The final Board Games By The Bay event for 2012 is happening this weekend, and it’s going to be a cracker!
Board Games By The Bay is a series of events around New Zealand’s North Island that are designed to bring gamers together, as well as to encourage locals to come along and discover modern board games for the first time.
If you book online and in advance, you save a massive 25% on the walk-up price!
The Hamilton event takes place over this coming weekend, and it’s going to be a good one! We’ll be running from 10am each day, finishing at 10pm on Saturday night, and 6pm on Sunday.
The wonderment of a new game! (At Board Games by the Bay Auckland 2012)
What happens at Board Games by the Bay Hamilton?
- There’s heaps of games available to play, and you can bring your own too.
- If the last game you played was Monopoly or Risk, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how much more interesting modern games are.
- There’s a nice mix of people who know certain games, and those that want to learn.
- Families are really welcome; in fact, primary school children come free (but must always be supervised by an adult).
- There are giveaways running all weekend — hundreds of dollars of games get handed out at every Board Games by the Bay.
- You’re able to buy the board games you like at discounted prices. And our board games are already very well priced.
- EFTPOS is available on site.
- We’ll be screening the Going Cardboard documentary.
- We might even organise an informal X-Wing tournament (this is our hottest product right now!)
- And there’s free tea and coffee, too.
So we’ll see you at the Hamilton Contract Bridge Club Inc, 20 Richmond Street at 10am Saturday right?
$10 per day on the door, or $15 for the whole weekend if you book online now.